Generic name: Losartan Potassium + amlodipine (as besilate)
Preparation: 50 mg/5 mg Film-coated tablet
Price: 670.00 box of 30 tablets
What is it for?
- Treatment of mild to moderate hypertension
- Treatment of patients with hypertension not responding to monotherapy with calcium antagonists or angiotensin II receptor antagonists.
Why Xartan Duo ?
- An orally active agent that undergoes first-pass metabolism
How to take?
- The usual initial dosage is one Tablet daily. If blood pressure control is inadequate after a week or two, the dose may be increased to two tablets daily. The dosage, however, should be individualized.
When is the best time to take?
- At Bedtime
How to keep this product?
- Store at room temperature not exceeding 30°C.
What is the packaging?
- Aluminum blister pack by 10’s (Box of 30’s)