Generic name: Pregabalin + Mecobalamin + Alpha lipoic Acid
Preparation: 75 mg/ 750 mcg/100 mg Capsule
Price: 3,437.50 box of 100 capsules
What is it for?
- To Treat Epileptic Seizures, an anticonvulsant.
Why Seremax Forte?
- It is more potent successor to gabapentin.
- It has also been found effective for generalized anxiety disorder.
How to take?:
- Seremax Forte is for oral use only. May be taken with or without food
- The dose range is 150mg to 600mg per day given in either two or three divided doses.
When is the best time to take?
- You should take pregabalin twice a day, morning and night. It is important to take your pregabalin dose regularly, as prescribed for this medicine to work properly.
How to keep this product?
- Store at room temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
What is the packaging?
- Aluminum blister pack by 10’s (Box of 100’s)