Generic name: Alpha Lipoic Acid + Benfotiamine + Pyridozine HCL + Inositol + Lutein + Folic Acid + Zeaxanthin + Methylcobalamin
Preparation: 100 mg /100 mg /60mg / 50 mg / 6mg / 4 mg / 2mg / 1.5mg / tablet
Price: 1,369.50 box of 30 Tablets
What is it for?
- Essentials nutrient for neurons & protects the neurons from oxidative stress
- Support to manage thiamine deficiency
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Supports & maintains healthy visual function, macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa & cataracts
- Supports eye health and free radical protection
- Anti-AGE supplement
Why Nuropat Tablet?
- Plays a role in visual performance
- The powerful antioxidant
- Vitamin-like substance
- Prevent macular degeneration or reducing risk of progression of the diseases & protect retina
- Anti-AGE Supplement
How to take?
- One tablet once a day or as directed by the physician
When is the best time to take?
- After breakfast.
How to keep this product?
- Store at room temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Protect from light & moisture.
- Keep the medicine out of Children’s reach.
What is the packaging?
- Aluminum blister pack by 10’s (Box of 30’s)