L-Zinex Duo syrup
Generic name: Levocetirizine dihydrochloride + montelukast sodium
Preparation: 2.5mg / 4mg per 5ml syrup
Price: 288.75 box of 1s (15ml , 60 ml & 100ml)
What is it for?
- Seasonal & Perennial allergic rhinitis
Why L-Zinex Duo Syrup?
- Very convenient to take.
- More effective strategy than monotherapy in the treatment of persistent allergic rhinitis.
How to take?:
- For the children of 2-5 years – 2.5ml is given daily in the evening
- For the children of 6-11 years – 5ml is given daily in the evening
- For the children of 12 years & above – 10ml is given daily in the evening
When is the best time to take?
- In the evening
How to keep this product?
- Store at room temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Protect from light.
What is the packaging?
- 15ml , 60 ml & 100ml round amber PET bottle having aluminum cap along with 10 ml measuring cup