Generic name: Cefuroxime (as axetil) + Clavulanate Potassium
Preparation: 500mg/125mg film-coated tablet
Price: 1,684.00 box of 20 tablets
What is it for?
- For the treatment of many different types of bacterial infections such as bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsilitis, pharyngitis, ear infections, skin infections, gonorrhea, and urinary tract infections.
Why Cefuclav Tablet?
- Has good stability to bacterial beta-lactamases
- Absorbed from gastrointestinal tract and rapidly hydrolyzed in the body to release cefuroxime in to the circulation. Approximately 60% of an administered dose is absorbed.
How to take?:
- Take them exactly as directed by the doctor
When is the best time to take?
- may be taken with or without food
How to keep this product?
- Store at room temperature not exceeding 30°C.
What is the packaging?
- Aluminum blister pack by 10’s (Box of 20’s)